Gracie & Harrigan is pleased to offer a threatened and endangered species search service for your property. Please fill out the form below to order your search. If you need to search on multiple properties, simply add additional search requests to your cart. When you are done, click on "view cart" to checkout.
Some important notes:
- We will e-mail the results to you. Please ensure that gracieharrigan.com is whitelisted in your spam filter.
- Submit as many requests as needed. If your property is in multiple municipalities and/or counties, please make sure that we can interpret which blocks and lots belong to which municipalities.
- We accept all major credit cards, e-checks and PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to checkout.
- You will receive a report showing which species are indicated to appear on the property. You will also receive a JPG map showing the property outline according to the available digitized tax maps. This map is ONLY for quality control purposes so that you can make sure that we searched the correct area. Gracie & Harrigan makes no representations as to the accuracy of the tax maps.
Terms and conditions:
All information provided by Gracie & Harrigan is subject to the terms and conditions of the underlying data providers, namely NJDEP GIS unit for digitized tax maps, NJDEP Endangered and Nongame Species Program for Landscape Project data, and NJDEP Office of Natural Lands Management for Natural Heritage Database results. Said terms and conditions can be found at www.state.nj.us/dep. Gracie & Harrigan is providing the service of reviewing and summarizing the information available from these agencies, and does not make any representations regarding the accuracy of the underlying data, nor does Gracie & Harrigan accept any liability arising from the use of said data.
- Package #1: A report showing which species are indicated to appear on the property. You will also receive a JPG map showing the property outline according to the available digitized tax maps. $30
- Package #2: Includes all items in package #1 plus a PDF version of the 2012 aerial photograph without the boundary outline shown, a JPG map with the boundary outline shown on a USGS topographical mas, JPG maps showing the soil classifications on a white background and an aerial photograph, and a PDF table showing the soil classifications and acreages. $60